Monday, October 27, 2008

Tim: WARNING workcamp '09 coming with a fury

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted... I don't have a particularly great excuse; but If pressed to give one I'd say buziness. I am really excited about the Workcamp meeting this Thursday @7PM!!! I hope to see a lot of returners, but also a lot of new faces. AS SUPER AWESOME as last year was @ Millcreek in Youngstown, OH. I am estatic about the Glider City Challenge camp this summer.

Above this post is a picture of Elmira,NY ... I know we are going to make a difference for this community. I'm still getting overwhelming response from the people of Youngstown, OH... Lots of people were able to keep their houses because of you. And you all should be proud of yourselves, I know I am. Anyways, I promise I won't wait so long before the next post.
In Christ,
Tim

No comments: