Friday, October 3, 2008

Tim: It's Peanut Butter- Blogging Time

Tim: Before I start to blog, I feel a need to explain the title... This morning after the High School teens left from 6:15AM Mass and the wonderful breakfast that the Lupinacci Family provided to go to their different places of learning, Angie and I went to the prayer circle that the teachers of St. Mark School have every morning... It was at this prayer circle that I saw something that I can definitively say that I have NEVER seen before! Mrs. Brewer (the principal) was dressed up in a banana suit. Apparently, the students at St. Mark had reached a certian goal with their fundraising... I couldn't help but to think about that ridiculous Peanut Butter Jelly time song with that animated banana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

Anyway, I was looking around at different web pages from other Youth Ministries at other churches around the country and I realized that our needs a significant amount of TLC (Tender Love and Care) We came up with a couple of awesome things to add to the site to make it more fun and friendly...

One of the things we thought would be cool would be to have a Youth Minister's Blog which Angie and I will both blog in... We will post our names with the Title line that way you will know who is writing, feel free to leave responses that are appropriate, and this will also give you a chance to post questions annonymously...

Many more changes to the website are to come, including Games, videos, quizzes/polls, photos, and other links.

I've gotta get to Teen Leadership see ya at Youth Mass, if not before...

God Bless,

Tim

No comments: