Monday, October 20, 2008

Angie: Youth Rally...





Youth Rally 2008 was quite the day! Great food, great talks, great friends from all over the diocese, inflatables, pizza, ice cream, 3-2-1 Improv, Stellar Kart, Superchic (videos above), 2 other cool bands (I forget their names), Mass with da bish, adoration, confession, Renee Bondi, donuts with Heather, football, real fruit popsicles, "What is rock?"...

I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten. Suffice it to say, it was a jam-packed day and lots of fun!! For those of you who could go, what was your favorite part of the day? Did I forget anything in my list? Let me know... :)

Enjoy the pics and videos... there are more on facebook... :)

2 comments:

Chris M said...

The other two bands were Starlit Platoon> and Article One (I had to look that one up)

Angie said...

Cool! Thanks!! :)