Monday, November 24, 2008

Angie: Thanksgiving Traditions...



Hey everyone!
Well, I'm afraid it's been too long since I've posted. Sorry about that. But, I just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great week filled with lots of pumpkin pi... (get it... ha, ha!). :)

Also, does anyone have any interesting Thanksgiving traditions they'd like to share? Feel free to comment after this post. We especially want to hear from you if your family has a special Thanksgiving Day dance or if you always end the meal with a food fight or if you always go out for Chinese food on Turkey Day (I know one of you out there does that!). :) Let us know!!

And at this point, I'd share one of my family's Thanksgiving traditions, but unfortunately, the Pometto family is fairly normal when it comes to T-Day. If there is one thing that absolutely NEEDS to be on that Thanksgiving table, though, it would be... Black Olives. My family LOVES their black olives... and the dinner isn't quite complete until someone has put olives on all 5 of their fingers (sometimes 10). :) I guess that's not really normal, is it... hmmm... :)

Okay... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Hope to see you all next week!!

Peace,

Angie

P.S. Here are some fun Thanksgiving links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x3O0A38Zf4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBeQNnDvVI&feature=related

(I think Tim will enjoy the 2nd one...)

No comments: