Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tim: Semi-Organized Ramblings

SO, This past weekend was crazy busy for me... I was really sad that I couldn't be at the St. Mark Confirmation (sniff sniff) but to get everything done with graduation and my girlfriend Amy moved out I could of done no less. We had glorious weather for her graduation though, well not glorious as much as the 8 day rain onslaught took a hiatus for the ceremony, but it was much prayed for and appreciated. Graduation was beautiful, and so was Amy.

Woo Hoo Caps game 7 tonight!!! Sorry that was random, but I think this blog is better with my random thoughts then without them. I'm not normally a Hockey fan, I usually save my excitement for the Skins but it is the offseason and other than Ryan Zimmerman's 30 game hit streak (he'll go for 31 this evening at 3PM - record is 56 for those curious) there's not too much to be excited about DC sports-wise.

I'm excited about the High School Workcamp Teen formation meeting Thursday and the Youth Bash on Saturday... I hope you all are excited about the upcoming YM events as I am...

Ok, that's it for this Post. Ta Ta for now, I plan to write later today!

1 comment:

Culture Futurist said...

Looks like writing "later today" might become "later this year."