Monday, May 4, 2009

Back so soon!?!

I bet you didn't expect me back so soon... I actually bet that you didn't even realize since this blog hasn't really recieved a whole lot of popularity with you teens yet. But yes, I said yet...

So after the crazy weekend that we had with the Friday night Free for all that very few of you showed up for because of my late notice (don't worry we'll do it again as soon as we can), The Car Wash which was crazy and awesome and the Youth Mass where we honored our Schweet Senior class, I'm ready to kick start this week with a blog post!!!

In keeping with the blog having the more up to the minute info about YM and also cause my brain works in this random way, Youth Ministry @ St. Mark now has "Marshmallow GUNS" we currently only have 7 but i'll probably make another 7 before they get used. For those who do not know what a Marshmallow gun is (which was me before the OLGC YM showed me)They are a series of small White PVC pipes and connectors and what you do is place a mini marshmallow in the pipe and then blow into your hand that is holding the side closest to you an "Phhhfffttt" the marshmallow shoots a good distance... They don't hurt anything, but I foresee very messy wars in the YM near future...

OH yeah, and there will be High school Social activities this summer, and we might just have to set up a course with Mallow guns.

Ok, I need to get back to Actual work... And Yes, i do have ACTUAL work. ;-)

No comments: